Thursday, March 10, 2011

clearly i have a problem.

not only do i have a problem with coveting shoes, but i have a problem in that i am shoe-ing rather than studying for my test that is happening in an hour and a half. but i'm not the only one with problems, people. there may or may not be a couple conceiving a child on the front lawn of my school. this is making me uncomfortable.

but back to what really matters.
joes via solestuck
you really should go check out all of the views on these. kron via solestruck
united nude via solestuck
i wear flats far more often than i post them. but these: worth posting. jeffrey campbell via solestruck.
as carrie b. might say: "hello lover." i need to go for a dance in these shoes. all of 'em. i'm considering posting an ad on craigslist for a sugar daddy. is that inappropriate?

6 comments:

  1. I often shoe-ing and bag-ing although I should study too!:D I liked all these shoes,especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that big bow! every once in a while, it's good to take a well-deserved break and go shoe-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same exact problem! Love all your shoe choices.

    Also, I have two giveaways over on my blog, if you're interested!

    xoxo,
    apinchoflovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit balls that United Nude work of art is ridiculously amazing!

    ReplyDelete