Friday, April 1, 2011

the bell of the eye ball

so after seeing this sea of shoes post, i was inspired to play around with some make up. generally, i'm one to avoid eye make-up (save the occasional sweep of black eyeliner) because i forget i'm wearing it, rub my eyes like a three year-old, and then end up uglier than i would have been had i skipped the eyeliner. yada yada yada. so i saw the post, rushed home put on a sticky thick coat of red lips and started doodling on my eye sockets. i think it went rather well. i'm currently without camera, so i took some cheesy pictures on photo booth :)

attempt one:







this is from when my mouth ate the rest of my face. thought it was funny.




attempt two: 



the first was my favorite. i loved it so much, i'm probably going to wear it tonight while i play air drums and dance at hole in the wall. today has been such a gift--i've had the opportunity to cheelax, which was much needed. i stay busy all the time jocking them haters--somebody's gotta do it. (can someone tell me what "jocking" means? sounds like something i might need to know. oh and if you're wondering why i don't brush my damn hair out of my face, it's because i only did one eye with the second one. being symmetrical is way harder than anticipated.

anyway i just urban dictionary-ed "jocking on haters" and it is telling me that jocking means to either be flirtatious with or imitate. that being said, can anyone tell me why we are jocking haters instead of nice people? maybe it should be "jocking on my buddies" or "jocking on them nice people" or "jocking on them lovers." who's making this shtuff up?!

anyway, i'm off to lounge and watch trashy television in bed.

xoxo&happy trails

carrie

7 comments:

  1. you are soooo pretty and soooo punny! that title could be a "before and after" puzzle on Wheel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyelashes are amazing, so glam rock!!! You have to do my make-up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun!! Love the second look!! Mwa!

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome make up:) Are your lips orange? I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those eyeliner eyelashes are awesome, love it! ♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha cute post! So funny about why you usually don't wear eye makeup. I'm just not talented in the makeup department. What little I do seems to work half decently, but I would Love to do more daring styles when I go out with my man. Fun ideas!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete